Insurance - Sports \u0026 Entertainment Division Coordinator
BWD SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LLC, an NFP Company
Your next career move could be joining the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S.
Ranked in the Top 10 Insurance Agencies
toWork for by “Insurance Journal”!
Conveniently located at our beautiful Long Island corporate showplace!
Come and join our "People First" Culture!
Our Sports Insurance Division has a unique opportunity for a high energy professional to join our Team in the Accident and Health coverages arena.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Send Temporary Total Disability (TTD) Program underwriting information to carriers.
- Note any information still outstanding, or ask for approval of coverage.
- Check news reports for NBA & NHL transactions that affect the TTD Programs.
- Draft emails for new contract signings.
- Update the Conditional Coverage Extensions Spreadsheet for NBA & NHL (daily).
- Draft conditional coverage extension emails to NBA teams.
- Update the NBA Salary Analysis Spreadsheet (weekly-monthly).
- Update the Pre-Underwriting Tracking spreadsheet for players in NBA & NHL (as needed) & prepare reminder emails for teams (bi-weekly-monthly).
- Update the NBA & NHL Exclusion Status spreadsheets (monthly + as needed).
- Update the NBA & NHL increase co-insurance spreadsheets (as needed).
- Policy documentation.
- Help prepare meeting presentations.
- General clerical functions.
AS REQUESTED ONCE TRAINED:
- Update the Oracle Supplemental Policies database with new policies bound or add new information as it becomes available.
- Update the Oracle TTD database with information received/sent.
- Create endorsements for review by AE/AVP (NHL) & AE/AVP (NBA).
- Review endorsements for accuracy and pass on to AE/AVP (NHL).
- Update the NBA Training Camp Coverage Claims spreadsheet
- Create NBA injury update reports.
- Create NBA/NHL Policy Code spreadsheet using Sagitta.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Entry level College Grad or up to 2 years of related experience required.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Word and Excel skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
Back to top