Covala Group is a proven enroller and administrator of executive individual disability insurance benefits for large corporate clients. Since 1993 we have connected employees of our clients to over $4.5 billion of income protection.
We serve corporate clients which typically have over 5,000 employees. Our corporate clients include Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw Top 100 law firms. We have over 25,000 executives insured through our programs.
Our name, Covala, was inspired by the covalent bond, the strongest type of chemical bond there is. Covala embodies our dedication to forming powerful bonds with our clients and plan participants — connecting them to the benefits they need and the service they deserve.
Connect with Covala Group today.
The Implementation Manager helps Covala Group meet and exceed client expectations by managing and supporting new and renewal business implementations. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to contribute directly to a growing business and gain valuable experience.
- Actively participate and contribute to client kickoff & ongoing calls/meetings, helping to firmly establish and execute upon agreed upon firm and client expectations.
- Build, customize and test employee-facing benefits enrollment platform.
- Collect, analyze and audit data from various sources.
- Assist in identifying key milestones and develop timelines for initial implementation and enrollment, as well as subsequent renewals.
- Manage internal and external resources in manner necessary to meet project deadlines and to resolve issues that arise.
- Work cohesively with other team members in an effort to achieve a successful and positive client experience.
- Communicate with clients and team in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Manage client expectations aggressively, anticipating possible issues and working to resolve them in the most efficient manner.
- Proactively identify ways to improve client satisfaction.
Back to top