Human Resources Business Partner Northeast
This position requires the HRBP to partner with the HR leaders and regional business leaders to ensure the implementation, and monitoring of company HR strategies and solutions, with a focus on driving success and meeting business goals and objectives. The HRBP will serve as the main HR contact for employees and provide professional HR guidance and support to assigned offices within the Northeast Region. This position reports to the HR Leader, Northeast Region. HR Leader, Northeast Region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides counsel and direction to employees and managers in order to address employment-related matters; Conducts investigations in response to formal complaints.
- Serve as primary point of contact for employee questions related to policies and other HR programs, and partner with internal HR resources to resolve issues as needed.
- Responsible for the day to day implementation of policies and programs, covering several areas including recruiting, training, employee relations, and engagement.
- Participates in the implementation and administration of compensation, bonus and incentive programs and structures.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles relating to employee relations and risk management; counsel and advise management and recommend approaches to resolve problems.
- Responsible for the administration, compliance and security of accurate, timely and complete employee records.
- Maintain full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations related to employment, employee relations, compensation and all other aspects of human resources.
- Work closely with management and HR leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention. Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on carrying out goal setting, performance reviews and providing feedback to employees; Ensure that annual reviews have been completed and that development plans are in place.
- Assists management with disciplinary and separation processes, partnering with HR leaders on complex disciplinary issues and all separations.
- Conduct onboarding and orientation and ensure processes are being conducted using NFP resources and materials.
- Assist in driving NFP’s Peoplefirst culture by promoting company-wide initiatives and building regional initiatives to support employee engagement; Release organizational communication, in order to ensure a positive employee experience and employee engagement within the region.
- Manage specific projects as determined by the HR leaders, as well as participating in other areas of the HR team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top