Graphic Designer – Presentation Specialist
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PRESENTATION SPECIALIST
Your best career move could be with NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance"!
Conveniently located at our beautiful Long Island corporate showplace! Come and join our "People First" Culture!
We have an immediate opening for a uniquely talented, motivated and efficient individual with an eye for detail to create and/or modify company proposals in Adobe InDesign. Creates or amends copy layout for materials to be presented by visual communications media such as typed proposals and presentations to our clients incorporating other data from software applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Other responsibilities include graphics oriented projects e.g. creating or amending ads, templates, brochures, flyers, etc.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Designs and/or modifies client presentations and proposals using Adobe InDesign. These proposals are typically drafted by account executives and management from various insurance specialized departments throughout the company through the use of various Microsoft software applications. This is the predominant responsibility for this role.
- Uses style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects for assigned projects, and conform with reproduction requirements. May receive specific instructions regarding these variables creating sample layouts.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations as assigned.
- Creates, edits, and maintains office-wide templates.
- Creates graphics projects as assigned including magazine ads, creation of logos, booster and charity ads, other marketing projects, tradeshow displays, flyers, enrollment materials, holiday cards, etc.
- Produces art for promotional products.
- Prepares final layout for printer on paper, film, or disk. Checks proofs.
- Assists on various projects as needed and assigned
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals.
NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top