Coordinates, plans, and executes administrative and clerical functions on behalf of Executive by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages calendar for Regional President and 2-3 other members of leadership team; independently schedules appointments.
- Screens incoming calls for Regional President as well as covering phones for Leadership team to avoid any call going to voice mail.
- Takes accurate and detailed messages for Leadership team.
- Remain on telephone as instructed by Regional President to take notes for subsequent follow up.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Maintains Microsoft Outlook Contacts database.
- Maintains record of Regional President’s tasks as well as own task list.
- Maintain a follow up system to remind Regional President and Leadership team of items pending, such as meetings, reports, customer service follow up items, etc.
- Participates in conference calls and other calls when the Regional President is away, taking notes and working in conjunction with the Leadership team to make sure that proper follow up and assigning of tasks (as a result of the calls) is done.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, takes minutes, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, including catering, invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Monitors and/or handles financial records on behalf of Leadership team when directed to do so.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheet files.
- May be responsible for other computer software applications based on needs of the Executive, such as database applications.
- May arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, or compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Compiles expenses and drafts expense report submission on behalf of Leadership team.
- Coordinate Regional President’s review and approval of time off requests.
- Filing, copying, faxing, scanning as needed.
- May include oversight of administrative personnel.
- Additional duties as requested.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top