- Austin, TX
Summary: This position is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to a variety of company leaders/executives by handling information requests, preparing reports, conducting research on a variety of topics, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using Word and relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements for various leaders as requested.
- Handle payment of all department invoices and tracks year to date spend across initiatives.
- Plan department outings and coordinate setup and food and beverage for working groups.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Individual must have basic Desktop computer skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to adapt and manage multiple priorities
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a minimum of HS diploma or equivalent
- Prefer some college
- 5 years of related experience
Back to top