Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains Director's appointments and schedule by planning and coordinating meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Manages expenses, including business and personal expenses. Completes monthly reports to ensure all expenses are properly tracked and monies allocated using the Concur expense system.
- Greets clients and guests upon arrival at office.
- Collects and distributes incoming mail; prepares and sends mail / packages for office
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and equipment, and furniture for staff; order when necessary in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier and fax machine.
- Maintains client information in CRM System (SalesForce) for Director including policy and beneficiary information for individual Life Insurance and LTD policies
- Submits sold Life Insurance and LTD polices to carriers in a timely manner
- Performs basic follow up with clients it relates to sold Life Insurance and LTD policies
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top