Employee Benefits Producer
- Greenville, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and initiates plans to increase sales for assigned book of business and/or territory/industry sector.
- Confers with management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets.
- Set leadership example with use of technology such as Salesforce to report actual results.
- Reviews sales results for assigned clients, strategizing changes and troubleshooting problems.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key client stake holders and carrier representatives.
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services.
- May provide mentoring and coaching to fellow team members.
- Frequently makes independent judgments without prior review.
- May supervise one or more individual contributors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of benefits administration, HealthCare Reform, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Diligent follow up skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferred with more than 5 years of directly related industry experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: None.
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Back to top