Data Analyst II
Summary: This Data Analyst position is a member of NFP’s Financial Data Operations Team. This team has primary responsibility in the monthly processing of benefits insurance carrier statements that drive producer compensation and revenue reporting. This role assist in processing these statements as well as providing the team data analytic support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping develop reports and analysis, generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Review and verify benefits insurance carrier statements for parsing errors
- Ensures data quality and accuracy, timely statements processing
- Research policies based on transaction details
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Communicate with regional contacts to ensure statements are being processed correctly
- Configure and complete user work tickets in a timely manner
- Ability to process hundreds of statements monthly and work under pressure
- Address and resolve processing issues in a team setting
- Determined to provide the highest quality service to regional users
- Excited to join a company where growth is happening
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Strong excel skills, will be tested – hands on VBA, macros preferred
- Analytical and detailed oriented
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or Business
- Knowledge of the benefits insurance industry a plus
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Back to top