NFP is a leading insurance broker and consulting firm that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, Individual Insurance and Wealth Management solutions for companies, individuals and independent financial advisors. NFP has more than 4,200 employees and global capabilities. The Company has become one of the nation’s largest Insurance Brokerage, Retirement Consulting and Wealth Management firms by building enduring relationships with its clients and helping them realize their goals. In 2017, NFP had annual revenue of $1.1 billion. The Company is headquartered in New York City with corporate offices in Chicago and Austin, Texas.
As part of the team that integrates newly acquired firms into NFP, the Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Data Conversion Lead in converting data from legacy operating systems to NFP’s standards.
The Data Analyst will report directly to the Data Conversion Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for analyzing data sets and creating data quality metrics and targeted cleanup analysis for senior leadership
- Perform tailored analysis for each agency as needed to support conversion
- Facilitate data review to ensure on-time completion and data quality
- Attention to detail, professional presentation skills and ability to work with complex projects
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive tasks to completion without major oversight
- Ability to take on a variety of projects and adapt to changing business needs
- Professional presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top