- Columbia, MD
NFP, a growing employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm and recipient of Washington Business Journal’s Best Place to Work for twelve consecutive years, is seeking a Graphic Designer. The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a deadline oriented, corporate, team environment is an important component of this position.
NFP is a fun place to work, offering company social events and sports teams, a wellness program and so much more. We provide competitive salaries, 401(k) matching, a robust benefit package including health insurance, Paid Time Off and a business casual dress environment, just to name a few of the many reasons our staff voted us one of the best places in DC to work. This position will work from our Columbia, MD office.
- High Level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop), Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. After Effects experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Web design principals and languages, including HTML and CSS
- Ability to create HTML emails, manage online web content
- Understanding of print, electronic and interactive design principles, techniques and best practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent editing and organizational skills
- Creative aptitude, energy and passion for design and layout; excellent aesthetic judgement
- Excellent team relationship skills, "can do" attitude
- Planning, and designing innovative hard copy communication material for clients including but not limited to guidebooks, newsletters, ad-hoc letters, brochures and benefit plan flyers
- Managing electronic communications to clients (email campaigns, virtual guidebooks, open enrollment videos, etc.)
- Supporting internal staff communication needs such as presentation and document editing
- Reviewing and editing communication material, to ensure appropriate writing style and graphical effectiveness
- Maintaining client contact list, sales and marketing materials
- Assisting with content and maintenance of web portal
Education and experience requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Knowledge of the employee benefit business is highly desirable but not required
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Back to top