Commercial Lines Senior Account Executive, Team Leader
Commercial Insurance Senior Account Executive, Team Leader
Your biggest career move could be joining the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S.
The Senior Account Executive, Team Leader will service and retain assigned commercial accounts. Prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for renewals of assigned clients with little or no supervision from Senior Vice President on difficult lines. Still requires Senior Vice President’s final approval. This position requires expertise in multi-line, multi corp accounts with more complex coverages than assigned to the Sr. Account Executive including retrospective rating plans for large lines of coverage, and foreign packages. This position may also focus on deductible programs, self insured retention programs. Minimum Revenue of $1,500,000.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to)the following:
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsements, audits, etc. received from the insurance companies.
- Prepare renewal proposals for presentation to client, as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by Senior Vice President.
- Responsible for analyzing and comparing coverages through review of loss runs to determine proper retro rating plans which encompasses specialized calculations with numerous factors over multiple years.
- Prepares schedules of insurance.
- Responsible for training new Sr. Account Executives, Account Executives, Coordinators and processing staff. Directs the daily job activities of the Coordinators.
- Promotes new and additional coverages and obtains quotes.
- Visits clients to review insurance program.
- Utilizes Excel in Preparing Location Schedules including COPE information and Premium Allocations
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Must oversee work delegated to the Coordinators and processing staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ten plus years experience in a comparable position handling various types of coverage including ancillary coverage, dividend plans, retro, full spectrum of cash flow plans, D&O, E&O.
- P&C Broker’s License
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- EPIC Agency Management experience, including Document Management Systems.
- CPCU or other professional designation.
- Four year college degree.
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top