Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Account Manager provides support to the Commercial Lines Department to service clients with expertise in the field of Property & Casualty Insurance. Assists the Commercial Lines department in their efforts to maintain and develop existing and new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Assist Producers and other Account Managers as needed
- Complete Certificates of Insurance
- Process change requests and submit to carrier
- Request Loss Run information from insured and/or carrier
- Process endorsements
- Renewal notifications
- Support Commercial Lines department on an ongoing basis
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, copier/scanner
Back to top