Commercial Lines Account Assistant II
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned for all department as needed
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax calculator and the shredding, photocopy and mail machines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Back to top