Clinical Consultant, Well Being \u0026 Engagement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining strategies to support client goals and objectives with a focus on population health and care management.
- Responsible for thought leadership within NFP, to include current trends, clinical protocols and best practices, research on related topics, knowledge of vendor solutions and strategies that target chronic care management, and industry knowledge of market capabilities.
- Review and analyze industry and client data to present the opportunity for population health management and the impact of disease management programs and provide client specific strategies, where appropriate.
- Work one-on-one with clients and with account management teams to share knowledge, ideas, and project plans to achieve goals. Train the account management team on the latest industry wellbeing trends and on NFP’s value to clients in managing health.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement vendors that provide reliable and clinically proven disease management tools and methods that manage health outcomes and costs. Once implemented, measure program success.
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure delivery of high quality services.
- Serve as a resource to guide and support client wellbeing initiatives especially as it relates to managing chronic disease and improving health.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Participate in all appropriate wellbeing planning activities.
- Provide client outcomes and cost savings reporting on a quarterly basis or as appropriate for the client.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry with a clinical background and expertise in the field of chronic condition management.
- Current knowledge of best practices and clinical outcomes in managing chronic conditions.
- Able to use industry and client specific data to support recommended strategies and desired outcomes.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Ability to foster strong working relationships at all levels across organizations, especially with account management teams to support an integrated client strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Potential Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, direction, support and feedback to direct reports.
Education and/or Experience:
- Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician’s Assistant (PA), or Medical Doctor (MD)
- 5+ years’ experience in the management of chronic conditions, including the development, implementation, evaluation, marketing, and promotion of disease management programs
Back to top