Clinical Analyst (Pharmacist)
Position Overview: As a valued member of the pharmacy team with Valued Pharmacy Services (VPS), this position's main responsibility is developing and administering effective clinical programs to help our clients control their pharmacy spend. Analytics is a key component of this position. Creating useful information out of data is required to assist the sales and account management team to manage their clients on a daily basis. This position is also responsible for the education of the internal staff in order to advance VPS' efforts to increase market share by providing innovative cost-effective benefit designs that help maximize the client's effort to provide an affordable pharmacy benefit while minimizing disruption to the member.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal staff on a daily basis regarding the clinical needs of the client
- Provide accurate and timely responses to questions from external and internal sources
- Make recommendations based on a client's drug utilization to internal and external stakeholders
- Draft and coordinate various communications for distribution to internal departments and external customers
- Interface with external customers, contacts, various internal departments and with corporate prescription drug vendor to resolve outstanding issues
- Serve as liaison to VPS' PBM partners to resolve problematic clinical issues
- Provide MTM for specific disease states to help encourage adherence and decrease overall healthcare costs
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top