Client Support Specialist
What will you be doing?
- You will be assisting employees from multiple firms with questions about their eligible benefits, so they can select benefits that will provide the most value to them and their families.
- You will answer questions and research information pertaining to Medical, Dental and Vision coverages, HSA and FSA guidelines, and voluntary benefits such as Life Insurance.
- You will provide enrollment assistance and help employees navigate the online enrollment portal.
How will you do it?
- By taking inbound phone calls and responding to emails, about 10 of each per day.
- By providing quality customer service and solving problems systematically using sound business judgment.
- Partnering with other department representatives to resolve complex customer service inquiries.
- Monitoring delegated customer service issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
Why will you do all of this?
- You are passionate about helping people and providing great customer experiences!
When will you do this?
- 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday (no weekends, promise).
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top