Client Services Administrator
SUMMARY: The Client Services Administrator provides administrative support to our Account Management team as well as excellent customer service to our clients.
- Assist Account Manager by managing daily account activities relating to the renewal process, new employee enrollment process, benefit plan transfer process, status change and reviewing of claims
- Responsible for accurately creating and updating electronic databases and files.
- Follow up on activities with the carrier and/or vendor and client on a regular basis
- Support new participant enrollment and existing participant renewal.
- Coordination of client education seminars and benefit fairs.
- Manage and resolve client issues, requests, problems and issues.
- Develop marketing materials such as newsletters, direct mail pieces and advertising.
- Perform clerical duties as needed for account management, such as filing, photocopying, and correspondence.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top