Client Service Manager
Potomac Basin Group is currently seeking an individual to join our Employee Benefits team as a Small-Mid Market Group Client Service Manager. The Client Service Manager will work closely with both our consultants and clients by managing the insurance renewal process and delivering benefit renewal packages. In addition, the Client Service Manager will actively manage accounts by delivering continuous service and assisting clients with their employee benefit and compliance needs, questions or concerns.
Required Qualities/ Skills
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while ensuring timely and accurate client deliverables, with effective problem solving and resolution skills.
- State Life/Health insurance license required (can obtain after hire)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage Employee Benefit Renewal Process
- Consult on employee benefit plan designs
- Conduct Employee Benefit Enrollment Meetings and Fairs
- Proactively consult on the Affordable Care Act and Compliance Measures
- Maintain client files and records in accordance with agency standards
- Assist consultants with any escalated issues
- Provide professional and courteous service to clients, carrier representatives, business partners, and colleagues.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top