Client Service Associate - Group Benefits
Covala Group is a proven enroller and administrator of executive individual disability insurance benefits for large corporate clients. Since 1993 we have connected employees of our clients to over $4.5 billion of income protection. We serve corporate clients which typically have over 5,000 employees. Our corporate clients include Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw Top 100 law firms. We have over 25,000 executives insured through our programs. Our name, Covala, was inspired by the covalent bond, the strongest type of chemical bond there is. Covala embodies our dedication to forming powerful bonds with our clients and plan participants — connecting them to the benefits they need and the service they deserve. Connect with Covala Group today.
Position Summary: The Client Service Associate provides a high level of customer service to the firm's corporate and individual, executive clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to contribute directly to a growing business and gain valuable experience.
- Interact daily with Benefit / Human Resource contacts at large corporate clients and top law firms providing administration and client service support for their individual disability insurance benefits.
- Coordinate annual enrollment and communication campaigns to executives of our corporate clients.
- Create direct marketing communications and customize our web enrollment platform for each enrollment communication campaign.
- Prepare, review and send mailings and emails as part of enrollment campaigns and service support
- Analyze census data from our corporate clients and determine eligible executive populations for enrollment campaigns
- Handle inquiries from eligible executives about the disability insurance being offered through our enrollments.
- Coordinate closely with our insurance carrier partners to determine the disability insurance offering made to each eligible executive. Team with our IT group to develop reports for our corporate clients.
- Team with our IT Group to develop reports for our corporate clients.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top