Client Experience Specialist - Group Benefits
- Oversee the client experience calendar for assigned client group and work with client team to implement and manage it effectively.
- Develop strong understanding of health & welfare products, services, technical tools and vendor markets.
- Perform monthly claims and utilization analysis for assigned client group and strive to identify trends and patterns.
- Conduct marketing of benefit plans and prepare corresponding summary of results.
- Manage CRM for assigned client group including implementation, data management, plan renewals, commission tracking, etc.
- Ensure a prompt and sufficient response to client service issues.
- Assist team with client communications, including drafting and editing of enrollment meeting communications, new hire benefit guides and packets, amendment letters, and consolidated enrollment forms.
- Request Schedule A information and coordinate the preparation of Form 5500 filing.
- Coordinate and manage contracts, amendments and other documents, new carrier changes including implementation paperwork, new policy review and distribution to clients.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top