- Lehi, UT
TheClient Executive is responsible for negotiating, selling and managing all types of insurance that NFP offers to its customers. Incumbents will seek to maximize sales and service accounts and undertake all necessary insurance education to maintain licenses. TheClient Executive’s responsibilities center on creating, retaining, and enhancing client relationships for those clients assigned to theClient Executive throughout the life of the client relationship. This is an ongoing responsibility throughout the tenure of the client relationship, and theClient Executive is responsible for ongoing service of all clients.
- Responsible for identifying and consulting with prospects to analyze coverages and insurance needs.
- Responsible for making presentations and proposals, securing competitive bids on insurance, re-proposing as necessary and closing sales.
- Service the accounts on an ongoing basis (unless it has been assigned to someone else to service).
- Answer coverage questions, coordinate loss control, claims handling, arrange policy amendments and updates, coordinate and implement new insurance, devise risk management solutions, and ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Must ensure that premiums are collected and that premium disputes and discrepancies are resolved.
- Performs duties incidental to the above
Back to top