Claims Advocate - Group Health Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between insurance providers and clients regarding employee status and eligibility for coverage
- Resolve standard claim issues and provide assistance with non-standard claim appeals
- Verify completion and validity of claim forms
- Review company records to determine coverage
- Calculate amounts of claims and submit for payment
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top