- Los Angeles, CA
Hiring experienced claims advocates with greater than 20+ years experience focusing on real estate/hospitality owners, operators & developers. Responsibilities include negotiating claims, contract reviews, lease reviews and interacting with various stakeholders to settle claims to clients’ benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to quickly learn business model and value proposition
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate licenses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of twenty years of sales experience focusing on real estate/hospitality owners, operators & developers
- Proven success selling services and working in a consultative role
- College degree or equivalent experience
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. NFP has more than 4,500 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We’ve become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 250+ sales offices across the country.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
Back to top