DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will report losses for P&C and Personal Line claims
- Handle claim downloads from carrier web sites
- Assist as back up for PCG claim reporting
- Assist in creating EPIC reports, claims and large loss reporting
- Run adhoc reports as needed
- Will interact with clients, carriers, third party administrators, producers, AE’s and others to advocate on behalf of our clients
- Occasionally assist Supervising Claim Advocate and/or Claim Advocates to conduct research on coverage to address claim issues that arise to obtain the best outcome for the client
- Occasionally assist Supervising Claim Advocate and/or Claim Advocates with white papers on topics clients are facing
- Assist the Leader with adhoc projects
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional customer service skills, including emotional intelligence and commitment to outstanding client service
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in EPIC preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four year college or university degree
- 2 - 4 years of claim handling and/or claim oversight experience, multiple line experience preferred
PERFORMANCE APTITUDES The following are basic skills and abilities needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- Requires the ability to calculate, compute, summate, and/or tabulate data and/or information. Perform subsequent actions in relation to these computational operations as requested.
- Requires the ability to provide guidance, assistance, and/or interpretation to others regarding the application of procedures and standards to specific situations.
- Requires ability to discuss a wide variety of reference, descriptive, and/or advisory data and information with clients and colleagues.
- Requires the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. May require ability to calculate decimals and percentages.
- Requires the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Involves semi-routine standardized work with increasing latitude for independent judgment concerning choices of action.
- Physical Ability: Tasks require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
- Sensory Requirements: Some tasks require the ability to perceive and differentiate visual cues or signals. Some tasks require the ability to communicate orally.
- Environmental Factors: Essential functions are regularly performed without exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
This position is accepting applications in all locations.
Normal business office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
*This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). There may be physical requirements typical of this position that are not specified in this description.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top