Business Development Specialist
We are seeking bright energetic, experience telemarketer who has sales experience to complete our expanding team.
- Make 100-150 sales calls a day
- Coordinates with team members to obtain necessary information
- Answer and refers phone inquiries
- Updates databases
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Accurate typing skills
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to complete tasks
- Must work well in team environment with a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and/or other computer software systems
We offer traditional benefits too such as medical, dental, 401(k) with a match, flexible accounts and more.
See Inside the Office of NFP
Through a network of 3,800 employees in hundreds of offices across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions through its licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. The company’s expansive reach allows its sales producers to access the most highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions in the industry, while locally-based employees tailor solutions to meet clients' diverse needs.
Back to top