Business Development Associate
This is a full-time exempt position, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Business Development. The BD Assistant provides general support to the Business Development team and administrative support to the Senior Director and Managing Director of Sales.
- Coordinate bi-weekly business development meetings – responsible for compiling and distributing meeting agenda and collateral
- Prepare monthly sold and opportunity reports from Sales Force for all lines of coverage. Maintain BD producer dashboard.
- Maintain and update Sales Force including:
- Prospects for all Sales Executives
- Active clients
- Prepare presentations and reports as needed for internal and external meetings
- Maintain BD team project plan
- Track prospect and client meetings
- Create an effective and consistent process for updating plan and keeping Managing Director aware of status of all clients/prospects
- Provide administrative support to both Senior Director and Managing Director including:
- RFP formatting and finalization for delivery
- Preparation of expense reports
- Coordinate social, training and sporting events for clients and prospects with Senior Director
- Email and calendar management for Managing Director and Senior Director
- Coordinate travel for business trips
- Support Senior Director and Managing Director with various projects
- Manage use of social media to promote NFP brand and support prospecting efforts
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top