Billing \u0026 Eligibility Representative
- Perform data processing activities, including form review, Excel spreadsheet preparation, enrollment data entry, quality control and client follow up for required information.
- Coordinate with carriers and vendors on enrollments, corrections and changes, using the appropriate sense of urgency for the situation, and following through to obtain member ID number when appropriate.
- Use AutoEnroll tools to access and review electornic data feeds to carriers, understanding format and frequency standards for each carrier in order to manage client expectations for enrollment timing, and recognize potential problems.
- Verify accuracy of and explain premium calculations for medical, dental, life and disability coverage and other billed fees or costs.
- Perform review and QC of client invoices.
- Use accounting principles to explain client billing details, adjustments, balance due, etc. and reconcile monthly premium discrepancy reports for assigned accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service through both phone and email, using strong listening and communication skills, a customer-centered approach, urgency, and positive attitude.
- Manage a high-volume client service email box by responding to, resolving, or coordinating inquiries as appropriate throughout the day.
- Use multiple systems, applications and resources to investigate and determine appropriate resolution for complex issues, seeing assistance promptly when needed.
- Provide client traiing and ongoing support of PPI's web-based benefits administration system, including eligibility maintenance, password reset, reporting, employee self-service, payroll integration options, COBRA administration, etc.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top