Summary: The Benefit Specialist plays an integral role supporting our Health & Welfare clients. The daily responsibilities vary but the primary role of the position is to assist the Benefit Consultant and Benefit Executive in the service delivery and support of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating client utilization and financial reporting for the Account Team and clients
- Responding to clients with daily service, information requests and attending client meetings
- Administering marketing and renewal functions such as requests for proposals and cost analysis
- Comprehension of health and welfare benefits in multiple product lines (i.e., medical, dental, life, AD&D, disability) and a basic understanding of risk management
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation and legal issues related to the insurance industry
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top