Benefits Sales Consultant
- Produces revenue through sales to new and existing clients.
- Participates in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- Designs, implements, communicates, and services employee benefit programs for new and existing clients.
- Presents market analysis to clients and prospects.
- Drives and manages the client decision making process.
- Conducts enrollment meetings, and partners with the Account Management team throughout the implementation process.
- Provides ongoing service to clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits programs and compliance.
- Ability to understand and synthesize new products, technology, and systems to develop cutting edge creative solutions that meet client needs.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff, and Human Resources Professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top