This position supports the NFP Lafayette office through executing a variety of administrative tasks and projects, including scanning and filing.
The successful candidate must have strong communicative skills, be able to follow directions, and can lift up to 25 pounds. We are looking for someone with high energy and professionalism.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Operate copiers/scanners, fax machines and voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Communicate with clients, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, and disseminate information.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, collate client collateral materials.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information.
- Type, format, and edit collateral documents from notes or requests using computers.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to client requests.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies and services.
- Strong social skills to interact with all levels professionally.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software for document creation/management, publishing, information retrieval or search, internet browser, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc...)
- 0-2 years work experience as a receptionist or office/client support.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Organized/Multi-tasked oriented.
- Postive attitude.
- Team Player in a fast-pasted work environment.
- Ability to handle high volume work assignments.
- Enjoys problem solving and seeing a task through to the end.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
Back to top