Benefits Consultant - P&C Insurance Sales (entry level)
You're an achiever with a hunger for results and an appetite for more. Your energy, persistence and determination to succeed gives you a genuine competitive advantage as an individual. And your communication and collaborative skills make you an invaluable team member. It's a double-edged combination of strengths that calls out for more freedom of expression and a dynamic working environment that recognizes success is built on both individual flair and team synergy.
At NFP, you will be joining a strong team that is dedicated to forming trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions and enhance their present and future prosperity. You will be boosting new business revenue and customer satisfaction by managing and anticipating the needs of current and prospective clients – designing, implementing and servicing every aspect of their needs for employee benefits and insurance solutions. Whether you are working independently or participating in team sales projects with other Producers, Management Executives, Human Resources or Risk Management staff, your strategic instincts, eye for detail and abilities to close the deal will find a home here.
Join NFP as we lead the way in providing cutting-edge benefits solutions for companies of all sizes andaffluent individuals. Our benefits, insurance, property & casualty and wealth management businesses provide outstanding advisory and brokerage services that are fine-tuned to our clients' present and future needs. Likewise, our job opportunities are backed by a forward-thinking philosophy and level of management support that allows our professionals to utilize all their talents in the present and fully realize their future potential as they move their careers forward with us. NFP offers excellent benefits and compensation packages.
- Knowledge of benefits administration, industry trends, carrier products and services and alternative funding methods such as ASO and stop loss.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the role of the various players and opportunities in NFP's business and the marketplace.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in communications with both external and internal clients.
- Ability to generate new business leads and maintain a pipeline for new sales.
- Ability to follow up and close on business leads within target ranges.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint skills, and ability to navigate easily through Internet-based systems.
- Proficient in NFP CRM and file storage software (SalesForce, OneBox)
- Able to learn new computer databases, programs and processes.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Excellent mathematical ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Ability to anticipate and meet client and team needs.
- Demonstration of project management and consulting skills.
- Effective time management and decision making skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top