The Benefits Analyst will be part of the Analyst team that creates and provides monthly claims reports to our clients. In addition to the claims reports, the team is also responsible for gathering and preparing benchmark data. In addition to the duties required as part of the Analyst team, the Benefit Analyst will be responsible for creating benefit proposals for our large and self-funded clients that are used to communicate renewal benefits cost and benefit information.
- assist in building claims analytics
- assist in producing benchmark reports
- pulling client specific claims reports monthly
- tracking the monthly renewal increases and trends by carrier on existing book of business to create book of business benchmark data
- assisting in other claims analytic projects as needed
- reviewing quotes and creating spreadsheets for client to present renewal and alternative carrier information
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top