Summary: This is a full-time position, working within an Account Management team. The Benefit Analyst will manage the renewal and marketing process, prepare presentations and communication materials, assist team members with day-to-day client servicing and provide general support to more senior team members. While in this role, the Benefit Analyst should be developing relationships with clients and carrier contacts and working proactively to effectively and efficiently deliver services to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Account Teams in day-to-day client servicing by fielding specific client questions and needs.
- Understand, interpret and articulate carrier and vendor responses to clients.
- Develop effective relationships with client and carrier contacts.
- Manage the Renewal/Marketing Process including but limited to:
- Gather vendor information and/or information from clients for marketing purpose
- Organize data into NFP format
- Prepare RFP and send to carriers
- Prepare proposal data into NFP format
- Prepares client meeting presentations and client executive summaries, reviews for accuracy.
- Help coordinate the implementation of new plans and/or the continuation of current plans and contract changes.
- Preparation and yearly maintenance of client communications such as Open Enrollment materials and
- Employee Benefits Guides; Attend Open Enrollment meetings.
- Review benefit plan summaries and carrier source documents for accuracy.
- Prepare and analyze client benchmarking reports.
- Maintain and track client strategy calendars, deliverables, open items and internal NFP client templates.
- Research compliance issues and questions.
- Perform follow up with clients and team members on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts are prepared, and appropriate parties are notified.
- Assist in coordination of client wellness deliverables, including fairs and flu shot clinics.
- Special projects including coordination of 5500 filings and wrap documents and assistance with client compliance audits.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top