Benefit Coordinator - Corporate Insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Supports the Account Manager with overall client servicing needs.
- Compiles data collection for RFP process such as census, FormFire, MHQ (medical health questionnaires), experience, contract and bargaining agreements.
- Creates RFP and/or public bids and submits to carriers. Monitors progress to secure quotes on a timely basis.
- Assists with spread sheeting carrier quotes and preparing preliminary recommendation presentations to clients.
- Proof read memos, RFP's, client recommendations and communications.
- Facilitates post enrollment information to carriers. Includes census information, master contracts, SBC delivery, enrollment checklists, participates in carrier installations, plan implementations and conference calls.
- Creates and/or updates Employee Communications – i.e. BAN (Benefit Alert Newsletters)
- Assists Account Manager with Power Point Presentation for Employee Meetings or Client Presentation
- Facilitates ORC information for governmental entities
- Assists Account Manager or Account Executive with data collection for client commissions, saves in Data Base.
- Overall maintenance of internal data base. Updates data base with benefit plans, rate information, contact changes and claim issues on a timely basis. .
- Provides customer service to both Human Resource Personnel and Employees of the client to answer benefit questions, billing and service issues. Updates service issues in data base.
- Facilitates monthly billing for Regionalization and enrollments for clients
- Facilitates Schedule A or C from carriers for 5500 filings for Non-ERISA clients
- Maintains compliance knowledge in federal and state laws (e.g. ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA,FMLA, FSA, HSA, HRA, Sec 125 and PPACA).
- Attends client functions, such as Health Fairs and key client meetings
- Facilitates AOR and BAA Agreements when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top