AVP, Integration Sales
Summary: The AVP, Integrated Sales is a sales position with a solid line to NFP’s Corporate Development team. This position will require interaction with internal and external clients, partners and carriers on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will collaborate with NFP Corporate and Regional Leadership to identify and create the business strategy and execute the plan to strengthen existing national and regional client relationships. The focus will be on enabling and sustaining exponential growth with existing and new industry verticals and specialty products by acting as a strategic business consultant and partnering with all facets of our company to maximize business success. A fundamental measure of success for this position will be meeting business development benchmarks and creating sustainable revenue growth. The successful candidate will have extensive experience and possess or have the ability to create close connections in the insurance brokerage space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Corporate Development, Regional Leadership, Regional Producers and Member Firms to facilitate integrated selling efforts across the region. This includes the following:
- Continued business plan development, refinement of cross sell playbook and book reviews to uncover opportunities for organic growth.
- Development and execution of processes to support increased integrated selling (i.e. regular sales meetings, regional strategy summits, cross-specialty training etc.) and behavioral change of producers where needed.
- Tracking of relationships and opportunities being created (combination of technological and manual solutions will be necessary).
- Develop strategies to increase awareness of NFP’s broad suite of solutions, including individual and corporate offerings within the assigned regional territory.
- Develop regional business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets for assigned territory.
- Collaborate and partner closely with regional specialists and national marketing teams to develop materials to advance sales and further the integrated selling initiative.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry trends, regulations, advanced sales / marketing concepts and company products and platform offerings.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines and services.
- Mentor and assist Producers in placing business and developing sales and consulting skills.
- Provide Producers with appropriate materials and collateral to support and aid in their sales success.
- Continually foster team culture with and between business functions and departments.
Back to top