AVP Account Management - PBM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with a network of corporate clients, PBM provider contacts, and external and internal business partners.
- Establish, implement and enforce the required or preferred NFP Rx Solutions client service practices for the Rx Solutions clients, with high attention to detail, company standards, industry best practices and current trends or forecasts.
- Maintain solid leadership and oversight of assigned account team members in conjunction with other NFP leaders.
- Develop an overall Account Management strategy. Make proactive adjustments based on changes in the industry and organization.
- Ensure client pharmacy costs and trends are being monitored and managed on an ongoing basis.
- Manage team structure with the other executive leaders, and monitor team workload to determine capacity to take on new clients.
- Assist account teams with difficult renewals and situations. Attend renewal and strategy meetings with high profile or difficult clients as needed.
- Respond quickly and prudently to market information and maximizes opportunities for client and NFP financial gains.
- Assist in the financial budgeting process for designated department.
- Ensure service teams in the designated territory are utilizing the national shared services resources available to help deliver education, communication and value-added offerings to support the client's business needs. Examples include compliance and education offerings, and marketing support.
- Ensure designated producers and account executives are capturing pipeline data and service teams are capturing current client data in Salesforce (to be implemented) and/or other appropriate applications.
- Provide status reporting and information to the NFP Rx Solutions Managing Director and other NFP Executives, and supports them in any other duties as assigned.
- Promote and facilitate cross-selling across the region and across NFP nationally.
- Collaborate with other NFP leaders and Human Resources to build consistent processes and practices.
- Keep client, employee, and company information confidential and maintain HIPAA compliance where necessary.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top