Associate Plan Manager
NFP Executive Benefits designs benefit plans that address the retirement savings gap confronting most of today's higher-earning executives. We offer extraordinary benefit administration that supports the simplest to the most complex plan designs. At NFP, we work with our clients directly to provide industry leading service and technology solutions for their non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
We are looking for the right individual to join our growing firm. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction by providing not only exceptional day-to-day customer service but also value-added plan record keeping & administration. This position is also responsible for serving as a technical resource to clients as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to include participant statements, contributions, distributions, reconciliations and other matters requiring additional research and analysis
- Responsible for proactive communication with clients regarding all aspects of service delivery and plan design consulting
- Respond to client inquires in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure all plan activity is in compliance with plan documents and applicable regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or mathematics, or equivalent background and experience
- Prior experience with retirement and/or 401(k) plans is preferred, but not required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and possess a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
See Inside the Office of NFP
Through a network of 3,800 employees in hundreds of offices across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions through its licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. The company’s expansive reach allows its sales producers to access the most highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions in the industry, while locally-based employees tailor solutions to meet clients' diverse needs.
Back to top