Associate Client Advocate, Claims Advocacy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between insurance providers and clients regarding employee status and eligibility for coverage
- Resolve standard claim issues and provide assistance with complex or non-standard claim appeals
- Verify completion and validity of claim forms
- Review company records to determine coverage
- Calculate amounts of claims and submit for payment
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts required.
- Experience with Insurance Carrier self-service portals and call centers a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Vigorous attention to detail, highly-organized with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top