Assistant Account Executive - Personal Lines
Join NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance"!
Exceptional opportunity in Personal Insurance, providing assistance to our Account Executives in servicing our clientele.
Conveniently located at our White Plains, NY office. Be a part of our "People First" Culture!
The Assistant Account Executive supports the department with various administrative functions.
Essential Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Inputs changes or updates into the computer such as renewals and endorsements
- Processes renewal letters
- Prepare ID cards, certificates of insurance, binders and cancellations
- Performs policy checking and runs MVR and CLUE reports
- Follows up with insurance companies for outstanding polices, endorsements, etc.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top