Assistant Account Executive
Summary: Are you a detail oriented and efficient individual with Commercial Lines experience? Then our growing organization needs you! The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for various administrative and clerical functions for maintaining accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inputs policy changes or amendments into computer and files various items electronically in document management system.
- Prepares I.D. cards, binders, change requests and cancellation follow-up.
- Produce certificates of insurance and update holders &/or additional interests.
- May perform audit checking, policy checking, invoicing and input/entry of coverage(s), per policy terms, into Agency Management Systems.
- May run Motor Vehicle Reports and process premium & non-premium endorsements.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top