Analyst (Temporary 1)
- Maintain files; transcribe information about sales prospects into data-bases and spreadsheets for the account service team; takes direction from Senior Analysts, Senior Specialists, and Specialists, Account Managers and Account Executives as well learns from them for future promotion.
- Maintain calendar to ensure completion of pending items and to establish future timelines.
- Maintain library of life and benefits magazine publications, insurance company newsletters, legislative updates, and reference materials.
- Attend seminars and classes related to the department and to prepare for P&C License(s).
- Typically relies on others for direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office(Word Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Learn and maintain skills in Salesforce.com and EPIC
- PERFORMANCE APTITUDES
The following are basic skills and abilities needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- May require ability to calculate, compute, summate, tabulate data and/or information. May perform subsequent actions in relation to these computational operations as requested.
- May require ability to provide guidance, assistance, and/or interpretation to others regarding the application of procedures and standards to specific situations
- May require ability to discuss a wide variety of reference, descriptive, and/or advisory data and information primarily with colleagues, occasionally with clients.
- Requires the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Requires the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Involves semi-routine standardized work.
- ADA COMPLIANCE
Physical Ability: Tasks require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
Sensory Requirements: Some tasks require the ability to perceive and differentiate visual cues or signals. Some tasks require the ability to communicate orally.
Environmental Factors: Essential functions are regularly performed without exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
Normal business office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top