Advisor Service Associate
This is a client service role responsible for conducting practice management assessments of our clients (who are corporate retirement consultants). Responsibilities include conducting client meetings (via phone and/or webex) where you’ll analyze their utilization of our software and then you’ll instruct them accordingly. Your goal is to train them in using our software to effectively create reports and present them to their clientele. Strong communication skills are a must, as the role includes building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments throughout the organization. Familiarity with customer service is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Familiarity with corporate retirement industry terminology, products and services
- Ability to provide instruction via phone or webex
- Confidence to follow-up with individuals to assess their progress with utilization of the software
- Use good judgment in assessing growth (or lack thereof) of our clients’ practices
- Strong communication skills when working with peers, senior management, team members and vendors
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, attendance, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top