Position Overview: The Advisor Associate works directly with a dedicated Managing Director and Advisors to assist with the wealth management and financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support to the dedicated Managing Director and Advisors including data gathering, case design, scenario building, and financial plan development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a project manager on firm-wide initiatives such as marketing, client events, and technology upgrades/implementations.
- Assist with marketing as needed (e.g., mass mailings, event planning, material updates, website updates, etc.).
- Provide support to the Managing Director and Advisors in all areas of financial planning.
- Initiate and field client calls on various items and miscellaneous requests (e.g., money movements, account specific questions, general inquiries regarding portfolios).
- Write correspondence to clients on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Create proposals for clients.
- Create drafts of financial plans for clients.
- Prepare materials for client meetings; work with other internal teams to ensure client meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately.
- Manage/complete meeting follow-up activities.
- Liaise with client’s attorneys and accountants as needed.
- Monitor portfolios and maintain portfolio allocations.
- Perform trading, rebalancing, and cashiering as needed.
- Assist with client data consolidation and maintenance as needed.
- Conduct high-end analytical tasks as needed.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top