Seeking a self-starter to join our administrative department. This position provides administrative and accounting support by executing a variety of front and back-office support tasks and projects.
The successful candidate must have strong communicative and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills. They must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment and have the ability to perform repetitive routine tasks with accuracy and consistency. Proficiency in Excel is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Office Administration:
- Answer main office phone lines and route calls appropriately;
- Maintain conference room schedules and assist with conference setups and break-downs
- Review and route Incoming and outgoing mail;
- Prepare, send, and track outgoing shipments and receive incoming shipments;
- Track and order office equipment and supplies; and
- Miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned.
- Input Direct Bill commission in agency management system from company statements.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top