Administrative \u0026 Accounting Specialist
Provide internal administrative and accounting support to the Commercial Lines team. Maintain Regulatory compliance, manage billing and reporting activities and provide general support to the team as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bank account reconciliations, assist in month-end closing and other assigned accounting duties including premium financing, client payments and system entry
- Manage billing activities
- Handle reporting of transactions to insurance carriers via Excel and internal systems
- Marketing statistics
- Assist with overflow during busy times by preparing documents & proposals as needed
- Additional projects as assigned
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top