Administrative Intern - 2
Covala Group is a proven enroller and administrator of voluntary, supplemental and individual disability benefits for large employers. Since 1993 we have connected employees of our clients to over $4.5 billion of income protection. We have also assisted Fortune 500 companies in the development and implementation of group life insurance, corporate owned life insurance and long term care programs.
Our name, Covala,was inspired by the covalent bond, the strongest type of chemical bond there is. Covala embodies our dedication to forming powerful bonds with our clients and plan participants -- connecting them to the benefits they need and the service they deserve.
This position serves as an instrumental resource by providing high level of administrative services to the firm's enrollment and administration team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to contribute directly to a growing business and gain valuable experience.
- Data Entry
- Assist in preparing enrollment materials
- Assist with typing correspondence
- Electronic Filing as well as Paper Filing
- Photocopying, Scanning and Collating
- General administrative duties including faxing, preparing FedEx packages, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A "can-do" attitude with a team player spirit
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top