NFP Utah is in search for a dynamic administrative assistant to support our Retirement and Wealth Management divisions. Responsibilities will include CRM management, form and agreement processing, confirming appointments, processing new business documents along with other front and back office support tasks as needed.
The successful candidate must have strong communicative and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills. They must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment and have the ability to perform repetitive routine tasks with accuracy and consistency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Administrative Tasks:
- CRM Management
- Form and agreement generation
- New business form processing
- Appointment setting
- Client servicing
- Miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
- Detailed oriented
- Previous administrative assistant experience (preferably in financial services and retirement industry)
- Multi-tasked oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in using CRM technology
- Positive attitude
- Team oriented
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- People oriented
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top