Accounts Payable Anaylst
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Review AP (Avid) reports to ensure proper GL coding for the vendor invoices.
- Establish proper routine for new vendor onboarding with Avid.
- Develop subject matter expertise "SME" with the Avid portal and assist with providing end user training as needed.
- Assist with A/P onboarding activities newly acquired firms.
- Maintain vendor master record details, processing changes (address, etc.) in accordance with policy.
- Establish routines to ensure vendor invoices are handled precisely & timely.
- Work with managers to ensure approvals have been obtained in accordance with policy.
- Ensure good working relationship with vendors and acknowledge vendor queries.
- Research and verify discrepancies and clarify any questions prior to processing.
- Manage record retention policy for vendor invoices.
- Monitor and report on Sponsorships and other selective spending categories.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting on client expenses.
- Assist with year-end tax reporting processes (1099's)
- Various administrative task, to include, but not limited to maintain A/P files, handling and processing of emails for the accounts payable unit, and other tasks as assigned
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, to include excel, word, power point
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Desired Qualifications: 3 years of Accounts Payable experience, working knowledge of accounting software (Lawson preferred) kills, ability to pay attention to detail and perform data entry with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to work on multiple assignments and maintain confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff are essential to successfully carry out the duties of this position. Bachelors or Associate degree in Finance or equivalent experience.
Working Conditions: Will work in a climate controlled office environment.
Physical Demand: Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time as well in office. Duties require standing, walking, talking, sitting, and hearing.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top