This position is part of the Finance Team handling the accounting activities for NFP CA and other assigned offices in the Western Region.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the accurate accounting of revenue through:
- Recording, maintaining and reconcile corresponding check logs.
- Reviewing, processing and analyzing carrier commission statements
- Development and maintenance of a “commission audit program”
- Preparation and distribution of producer statements
- Preparation of referral payments and any intercompany payments
- Assist with research, preparation and processing of Salesforce adjustments
- Providing support for license and compliance activities by:
- Working with NFP Corporate Licensing to standardize and track licensing process for designated offices
- Assist with Book of Business transfers
- Provide detailed updates on current/upcoming/in-process transfers
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top