This position is part of the Finance Team handling the accounting activities for NFP CA and other assigned offices in the Western Region.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the accurate accounting of revenue through:
- Recording, maintaining and reconcile corresponding check logs.
- Reviewing, processing and analyzing carrier commission statements
- Development and maintenance of a “commission audit program”
- Preparation and distribution of producer statements
- Preparation of referral payments and any intercompany payments
- Assist with research, preparation and processing of Salesforce adjustments
- Providing support for license and compliance activities by:
- Working with NFP Corporate Licensing to standardize and track licensing process for designated offices
- Assist with Book of Business transfers
- Provide detailed updates on current/upcoming/in-process transfers
- Other duties as assigned.
Back to top